1) We are in good hands, if we do the things that God ask us to do.
2) God was clear to the children of Israel of his expectations.
3) God is a protector of his people.
4) The Lord is clear with us, on not to have another god.
5) We will never be ready to take on the wrath of God.
If we do what God has asked us to do, it will go well for us. God will punish us for our disobedience, therefore, we should not ever want to take on the wrath of God. God protects His people. God is a jealous God, therefore, WE SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY OTHER GOD.
(Study courtesy of Sunday Morning Worship)
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.