1) If we walk with God, and wait on him. He will fight our battles with us, and give us the victory.
2) We need to trust in God, because he has prepared a place for us, and has given us a plan on how to get there.
3) God was with the children of Israel for 40 years, and they had lacked nothing.
God told them not to go up the hill to face the Amorities, but they decided amongst themselves to go against what God said. Because they didn’t listen to God, they were defeated and then returned to God, but God would not hear them.
1. God will go before us and fight our battles if we will obey and stand still.
We think we can fight our battles when God has told us He will fight our battles. We want to do God’s job and when our efforts fail, we wonder why God doesn’t respond to us. Getting the lesson in Deut. 1 show that disobedience is costly.
2. What God has for YOU is for YOU!!! We shouldn’t refuse the things that God promised to us because he has good things for his children.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.